Site update: 12-03-2008

The site has been offline for a couple of days in late November. Thankfully it's back in the beginning of this month. For as long as I shall live, there will be a site about Monkey King. hehehehhe...

I need some sort of agenda to help me with the update. If I don't have one, I'll probably won't do it. So I definitely need one, a site milestone.

Belows are thoughts to what I should be doing.... ^____^


  • One song to the lyrics posted here each day. I will post it here first then will add to my site later. (30 minutes to check and listen to each songs over and over again)

  • I need to put the link to this blog on my site. I don't know where to put it, that's why it is not on yet. If I put it with the rest of the menu (gallery, music, forums, etc..) then I'll have to edit all my flash banner. :(

  • I need to delete the first page to the site, the index.html page. The rule to website designing is that when you went to a site, the first page that you see should tell you what the site is about. I was going for a flash intro but now I will have to take that idea out.

  • Oh the galleries... I have lots more picture of Monkey King in my computer, but I haven't upload them yet. I want to learn how to create a gallery. I know there are many free script out there that I could use but for my educational benefit, I want to do this gallery by myself. I was thinking along the line of using AJAX. So this will take me sometimes, as I have tons of other stuff I have to do.

  • The Legend page: This also need to be redone. I wanted to add more stuff about the characters and about the writer of the JTTW novel. Some history info. Everything you need to know about Journey to the West. (That's lots and lots of writing.)

  • I also want to add in more wallpapers. I would love to put other people wallpapers if they give me permission.

  • In the past, I've created picture comments to use personally to give to friends on Myspace. I want to have a little section where I would provide codes of my Monkey King's pictures for anyone to use. I probably have to create more pictures if I decide to provide this for everyone.


    Example



That's it for now. This alone will take me months to accomplish. I can only leave a couple of hours in the weekend for this. Things that are easy do and can be done fast, I will do that first. It all depends on if I have access to my PC or not.

'til next time.
NK

0 comments: