How obsess are you about Wukong?

 1. Your life goal is to meet Monkey King in person.  So so true. hehehe. I really do wish to meet Monkey King someday.

2. You are learning Chinese because of Monkey King.  I could said that's a yes.

3. You have surfed through every Monkey King websites. Even those in Japanese which you don't understand a word of. hehehe... YUP. 

4. You think everyone named Monkey King looks cute. Well.. no. But I use his name as my cyberspace's alias. If I see anyone in an online game with MK as a userID I might look at him once, twice or maybe 3 times.  *wink*  ^_^

5. You have seen at least 20 Monkey King movies. 20?? If I can I will. I have seen all of the Chinese version. Only 1 or 2 Japanese one. Anime adaptations. 1 manga. 

6. You bought China travel guide in advance hoping someday you will travel to China in hoping to see / find Monkey King. I do hope some day I will go to China. But haven't bought any travel guide yet. 

7. Your stomach turns cold everytime you see Monkey King without a shirt on. I don't want to see him shirtless. GOD no.

8. You wish you are the Purple Orchid in Quest for the sutra or maybe the Spider girl. hehehe... NO WAY! I want to be my own girl. Having a different love story. A story that at least end with a happily ever after. ^__^

9. More than once, you told your friend you are crazy about Monkey King. I told them like hundreds of time. ^__^

10. You visit at least 2 different online chinese newspapers everyday to catch Monkey King News.  The newspaper don't post any MK news do they? o.O.

11. You watched Journey to the West at least 10 times. Which one? ^_^ I don't even remember how much time I have watch these movies. Lots of money wasted because of this. 

12. You bought a magazine because it had one picture of Monkey King in it. I would if I ever saw one. I rent movie because Monkey King is in it, even a small part. ^_^

13. You come to visit this site everyday.  Not every day. o.O

14. Your computer ran out of hard drive because it is so crammed with pictures of Monkey King. Wow. Ran out of hard drive? That's way too much picture don't u think? ^__^ 

15. You visited websites of the actors or actresses who have made Monkey King's movie, hoping for a picture.  Uhm.. YES. 

16. You named your son Monkey King. Oh GOD. I WILL! That was my intention for years. ^_^

17. You have dreams about yourself and Monkey King constantly. This one is a NO. I never was lucky enough to dream of him. =(

18. You are still reading this crazy list. Had to..

19. You are jealous of Purple Orchid or Spider girl to the extent that you write her angry letters. Me? Jealous? NOOOO... 

20. You wish Monkey King never will get married. Actually no. I want him to get marry. Find himself a girl. But it's too late for that, isn't it Monkey King? ^__^ I will stay unmarry and wait for you forever, Monkey King. hehehehe ... 


Scores: How many YES do you have?
0 ---- You have no idea who Sun Wukong is.   O___O!
1-5 ------- You've heard of Monkey King . Watch a few movies. He is okay to you. Just a character in a movie.
6-10 -----  You  have watch many of his movies.  A little like him . 
11-15 ---- You like him.  Have a fan girl crush on him. 
16-18 ----- You really like him. Watch all of MK movies, read JTTW. play MK games. Your world has MK in it. 
19-20  ---- You are in LOVE with him to the point of every day , hour, minutes, or seconds of your life in your mind and dreams are all MK MK MK.  =D  Total obsess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sad . I am a little like him. =O  Maybe it's the questions? I am going to cry now.

0 comments: