From the past to the present... still nostagic



😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Bring back the memories.. eh? :D I want this for my ringtone. >.>

When will I not be lazy and update this site? This site of mine, which began back in '06? I don't remember anymore. 2006 to now.. wow.  O_O; 

I have to finish this site once and for all... but...... so lazyyyy...

You guys hang on.. 10 more years and then I will be done with this site , once and for all. HAHHAHA o.o

So for now, there is a new JTTW shows that came out idk when. o.o I didnt watch it. It's Australian.  English. Season 2 now, I think.  I want to watch it and complain about how the characters don't look like what they suppose to look like.. but... so lazyyyyy.. hehehe. So maybe next year? o.o  Don't wait for me. With my procrastination  ... I won't finish it o.o

We just got a new kitty today. It's a girl. Can I named her, Wukong? o.o  What do you think, Wukong? =X


0 comments: